LEAD PASTORS JOE & JODIE HABERMEHL
Joe Habermehl. Born in British Columbia, Canada in 1970, met Jesus through a youth ministry in his home town of Kelowna. Joe Graduated from LIFE Bible College of Canada in 1992, the same year he met and married Jodie in Australia. Together they worked in children’s, youth and young adult ministry in several churches before being called to lead Hope Central in 2000. Joe is primarily known for his preaching ministry and leadership. He is very curious about the Glory of Jesus Christ and loves to study to understand how people mature in Christ. Jodie is passionate about building culture. She loves to learn how to inspire people to connect with Jesus and each other. Together they have 2 adult daughters who they are very proud of. Joe and Jodie lead 3 churches which they are also very proud of. Joe also travels to support missions work in several nations and serves as the Chairman for C.R.C. churches in South Australia, Northern Territory and Western Australia.
HOPE CENTRAL VALUES
3 things about JESUS
His number one GOAL is to make us like him. Everything HE does and teaches is working towards making us like HIM
We base everything we believe on the teaching of the BIBLE, with this one clause: JESUS is the lens through which every statement is interpreted
3.Local Church building
We believe the LOCAL CHURCH should be a place where every believer can experience GOD'S LOVE and THE POWER OF HIS PRESENCE.
We also believe 6 defining things about us…
We also believe 6 defining things about us, we are a people who Do Good, live in a Tribe, fight for Justice, treating everyone with dignity and living with integrity.
1. A people who Do Good, God has given us gifts and talents, passions and desires and made us to bear good fruit. God is rebuilding our desire for purpose.
2. Who live in a Tribe, we cannot be ourselves without others, trusting and relying on others in good times and bad. God is rebuilding our trust in family.
3. And fight for Justice. There is imbalance in the world and the weakest miss out. God’s children work to restore that balance. God is rebuilding our courage for the weak.
4. Treating everyone with Dignity. We will never treat a person lower than God would. God is rebuilding our respect for human value.
5. And living with Integrity. Living by the pattern of character laid out in the Bible, will ensure the fruit we bear will remain. God is rebuilding our confidence in character.
6. Salvation. Living lives confident to share about Jesus and being confident that Jesus is the solution. God is rebuilding our connection to Him.